I know it's a bit trite and most never fall through with their goals (myself included) but I still do them. I like to follow the Zig Ziglar advice--you can't reach a goal if you don't have a clear idea what it is.
So for 2009:
1. Start a new personal bible study--I think I am going to start with this one.
2. Attend at least three spin classes a week and do pilates at least three times a week.
3. Limit 'bad' carbs to only once every 10 meals. (This will no doubt be the toughest for this pasta lovin' mommy!)
4. Stick to the Dave Ramsey plan for the budget. (This entails so much I may need to do an entire post!)
5. Do one fun thing everyday.
6. Contact one friend daily--in person or phone.
7. Nightly family discussion before bedtime.
8. Add a new aspect my blog (and get a blog make-over!)
9. Reach out in new technology--I just joined twitter. (See my twitters on the right hand side and click follow to join me. If you twitter, let me know. I'd love to follow you too!)
And these are my 9 goals for the 2009. Are you planning anything special for this new year?