Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Tune--My favorites-bluesy and corny

Click the play button to listen.





This is not the typical Christmas song but I love it! It comes from my favorite Christmas CD, "White Christmas" by of course Elvis Presley. There have been lots of people remake this song but it is never as good as this one. No can sing the blues like Elvis!

And I have to admit listening to this gets me very excited to visit Graceland in a few weeks! Cheesey? Maybe a little but when you consider my second favorite Christmas CD is John Denver and the Muppets (two copies of it!), not so much.

What? You aren't familiar with John Denver and the Muppets and the Christmas Together--my very favorite Christmas show ever? Well let me share.....

4 comments:

dani said...

so, you and yours really are traveling north for the holidays, lisa??? i hope you will get your white Christmas:)
love,
dani

Momo Fali said...

You know why I like you? Because you aren't afraid to admit that John Denver and the Muppets thing. That takes guts.

Brian and Staci said...

Oh I sooo need to get this movie for the boys to watch :) I'm with you...no one sings the blues like Elvis :)

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Oh you and my hubby and Elvis.....I can't get away! LOL