1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
1. (Let's start with my craziest) I time myself when I unload the dishwasher and then I try to beat my time the next day. I am betting that wins for lamest housewife game ever.
2. I only like to fold/put away warm clothes from the dryer. If they aren't warm, I run them through a quick 'refresh' cycle. Cold clothes from the dryer don't feel as fresh.
3. I love my husband's grandma like she was my own. She died a few years ago and I still look at her pictures and get teary. She was an incredible woman. I am looking at her picture right now--Grandma Mary, you are one in a trillion!
4. I am insane about saving electricity--I am always unplugging things not in use (toaster, coffee maker, cell phone charger, etc) and turning off lights which is odd if you consider point #2.
5. I avoid WalMart at all costs. We live next near one and I have not stepped foot in there. I call it a giant corporate monster. Target on the other hand is a place you will find me at least twice a week (I am a walking contradiction!).
6. I like eating dinner with music, lit candles and flowers--this does prove hard since Spanky has this great habit of crawling up on the table to take food off other's people's plates. You'd think the lit candles would discourage but no, they ENcourag climbing. And yes, I have two specific dinner playlists (vocal and instrumental). (Breakfast has its own playlist too!)
And now I am supposed to tag six people......
I'll steal an idea from Elaine and tag the first six people to post :)