Basically, you list six things you thing are pretty uninteresting things about you- quite the difficult task since I am so very interesting, at least to my cat ;)
1. I am very, very picky about my chocolate. I buy chocolate in bulk 1 lb. bars and then chop these up for chips/chunks and sauce. I always have a bar of bittersweet (62.5%) and semi-sweet (54%) Callebaut. I also love Vosges Chocolate for holidays--the milk chocolate bacon bar is to die for--really! If you love chocolate, you need to try. I think chocolate is as varied as wine in terms of taste ;) Yes--I take it very seriously.
2. I love reading great literature and I love to read classics over and over again. Every time I always seem to find something different. I am reading "Animal Farm" again and have added "Pigs" from Pink Floyd (their 'Animals' cd goes hand in hand with the book) to the playlist in honor of my reading. I am excited my older daughter is just beginning to enter the realm of the classics and we are reading "Little Women" together right now. She loves it--we'll wait on the very political "Animal Farm" until she can understand the real context. My very favorite book is "Huckleberry Finn"--quite ironic since I truly have a strong preference for Brit lit.
3. I am really into music for mood. I love adding stuff to my music playlist. I love creating different playlists for our day to day tasks; I have a family fun playlist in which all of us have chosen two songs, a meal playlist loaded with Vivaldi and Handel, a school work playlist with Moztart and a wake up breakfast playlist with 'wake up' music and well you get the point :)
4. I have to drink water (or coffee) during a road trip longer than 5 minutes. The car makes me thirsty.
5. I get antsy if my bed is not made. I like to make it as soon as I get up. I'm not much of a neat freak though.
6. I cannot draw a thing.
And now for my tagging.