Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Math Riddle

One little boy with a stomach bug (enough said!)
+
One big girl that has missed out on reading 'Little Women' with Mommy (because she was dealing with the little boy with the stomach bug)  compensates by crawling in bed with mommy
+
One baby boy breaking in two year molars (already!) who wakes up to nurse every 43 minutes in the night starting after he finally crashed at 11:40 pm after finding red fingernail polish to adorn his hands and zipper :0
+
One little girl who has been promised if she wakes up first (she has been oversleeping), she can ice the cinnamon rolls--she does wake up first--at 6:12 am
=
X
(The amount of coffee mommy needs to keep her sanity and smile during the week's most hectic day)

Please answer quickly! I need to know so I can start my second pot (hint, I have already realized it is more than three).



12 comments:

Momo Fali said...

X = infinity

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

x=as many pots as you need

Get to brewing!

Brian and Staci said...

I've never been good at math...I think this one is just not solvable!! Yikes, what a week for you...and it's only Wednesday! You need a VACATION!!!

CC said...

5 pots baby! And can I have some of those rolls please? ;)

Grace Acres said...

sounds like you need arms of an octopus to stretch in all your directions. God bless mothers!

just jamie said...

Sounds like Starbucks need to set up camp in your kitchen. :)

Jacque said...

I hope you had a better day today! Those cinnamon rolls look yummy.
(Check out my blog, I tagged you.:P)

JCK said...

I think you need to introduce some other factors - like chocolate!

Texasholly said...

X=29. I think.

Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? I think you might need the time away.

Anonymous said...

LOL - I think I'm too late for you and if I'm you're still drinking coffee since Wednesday, then we have bigger problems! hehe

Purple Teacup said...

I am thinking some natural stuff would be worth a shot....like tequila.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Just like you forget the math you learned in high school by the time you're 30, it appears that by the time your 4 kids are light years past that stage it all conveniently fades away.

I would say hand your husband the coffee cup and take a nap!