Basically, you share some positive things in your life going on right now. She has a linky thing on her site--please drop by and join in if you get a chance. It's always nice to focus on the positives :)
Here are things that make me feel good today:
1. My IPhone is working (so if your cell phone gets thrown in a pool, bathtub or dropped in a puddle, let it sit alone, no power for two to three days (in a hot car if possible), say a few prayers and hopefully you won't need to buy a new one.)
2. I am finally getting my birthday gift. It's not a the patent leather hot pink like the one that broke my heart, but she's still beautiful:
3. We are having friends over tomorrow for a 'splash-day' ; it's basically a lot of fun water activities like the slip'n'slid, a kiddie pool with ducks, a shaving cream table, sidewalk chalk and water balloons. Don't worry--the iPhone will be out of reach ;)
4. I just made one of my favorite meals.
5. I was able to join Feel Good Friday.
Have a super weekend!