Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So Different, Yet So Alike

All my kids have their differences, they are different people.

But there's one weird thing Sarah and Spanky have in common.

When Sarah was two, she would wake up say 'swimsuit' and wear a swimsuit all day. She also stood by the door later saying 'swimming' because 'I in my swimsuit'. I'd giggle, she'd giggle and then it was forgotten.

Now every morning Spanky wakes up and says 'wimsuit' (can't say he's 's's) and then walks to the door and says 'wimming. I dressed'. I giggle, he pouts, cries and starts to hit the door.

Well maybe not too much alike......

3 comments:

Clare said...

so cute!! i love her in the swimsuit by the door, sweet!

mah-meeee said...

love it. we see so much differences in our kids and also so many similarities. whether you think they are alike of not, at least when spanky said that, it brought you great memories of sarah. memories, whether good or bad... always bring me back to the 'good' old days. :) i hope i have a moment like that soon with my second one!

Anti-Supermom said...

Lisa, what a cute story. I love little kiddos in suits - them wearing them around the house just tops it.