Friday, August 8, 2008

What a Cleveland Browns Fan Says

(I have been a diehard Cleveland Browns fan since I was in diapers. I have gone through this cycle almost every year of my life. I am telling myself if I type this out, Murphy's Law will take over and the months following August will not happen and we will win the Superbowl. I believe, I believe....)

August--This is our year baby, I can feel it.

September--A few loses, not a big deal. The season is young.

October--Well, we have a couple areas that need work (offense and defense) but we have a good shot at the Wild Card.

November--It's all good. This is a total rebuilding year anyway. Did you see Ohio State clear the field with michigan ?

December--We are going to get some awesome players in the draft. 

January--Just wait til next year. We are going to RULE!

Such are my seasons. But please, don't feel sorry for me. I went to OHIO STATE, 'nuff said (shut up LSU).

GO BUCKS!

9 comments:

Brian and Staci said...

Lisa! This is toooo funny! My father-in-law is from Ohio and goes through the same thing you go through! I haven't even heard much this year...could it REALLY be YOUR year!!??!! Here's to hopin'! I don't really have ONE team I'm crazy for...I usually pick a player that I love and root for their team! I love it all! Yesterday, the weather here was just a little tease for the Fall. 74 last night...I was searching through channels for a football game...lol!

Happy Campers said...

Oh, my Hubby is a die hard Chicago Bears fan and our seasons lately have sounded exactly like yours. *hugs*

Amanda said...

Good luck to your team!

Blessings From Above said...

Did my husband write this??? It sounds exactly like him! He is a die-hard Browns fan and he went to OSU.

Sunday evenings are usually pretty somber in our house. :(

Jacque said...

Ah, Lisa, I'm in WV and a Mountaineer Fan. I won't hold it against you that you're a Buckeye fan. ;)

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

I understand. I spend most of football season like this. And, I know you know my three teams, with only one happy season since three happy seasons since I was born.

EatPlayLove said...

LOL! We lucked out with the Rockies last year, just to watch them get their butts kicked in the world series, it was a fun ride though.

Keep your chin up, eventually it could happen.

Rebecca said...

Use your crystal goblets.Do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it maple story accounts.

KC said...

ROTFL... OH Lisa that is to fun and so true.. but I too am a Cleveland Browns Fan and OSU.. Go Bucks. :)