* Brett Farve plays with his pants on the ground. Not sure if this means he is consistently sacked or if he just likes to pull his pants down.
* A Republican won the Kennedy seat in MA. According to Robert Gibbs, this is because the people of MA really support what President Obama wants to do. I can't even describe what this thought process might be.
* Lots of people like 'Jersey Shore'. I can't get past the hair. Or that dialect.
* LOST is going to be on soon. LOST is going to on soon. I repeat this phrase every time I turn on the TV looking for anything to watch (after I watch '24' at least).
* Two weeks ago it was the coldest in decades here. Two days ago we were in the 70s. By the end of this week, we are supposed to be below freezing. Just how to you organize your closet space with that type of forecast?
* Our rental is a quite large home. I have always wanted a large home. Now I want my small home. The extra space is highly overrated. And cold. Especially on the coldest day in decades.
* I miss my Wii Fit Plus that is sitting in the salvage shop getting fixed. I sigh with each and every tweet, post and status update that mentions Wii.
* I am actually wondering if anyone has even had just one of these thoughts.