Friday, April 1, 2011

Getting off this Crazy Fun Ride for a While

My life has been insane. Between dealing with insurance, general contractors, home schooling, special tutoring for Dino, the constant doom and gloom of the news, and Easter--I am about to collapse. I have been reading the book “The Jesus Habits" and the book discusses the need for quiet time. And I need the quiet time.


So for the next four days, I am going to step away from Twitter, Facebook, Blogger and the entire internet--along with all TV (really!) and focus on what really matters this time of year.


I will be back next week with a great review and give away from “Sing A Lingo


God bless you and Happy Easter!


PS--No, I am not on the computer on this posting day--I wrote this post yesterday ;)

2 comments:

public liability insurance said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

Unknown said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit herbal incense