1. Your toddler will cram toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper and cotton down the sink, clogging it. He will walk away and you will discover the mess as you step into the hallway near the bathroom and notice your new (or just cleaned) carpet it soaked. The cabinets in the bathroom will also have water.
2. Your kids will be continuously hungry and desire pain-in-the-butt messy foods to prepare and they will decide to eat it anywhere you just cleaned.
3. Your husband will add water to the wrong part of the coffee maker (the grinder) and will pull it apart blowing coffee grinds everywhere. On the plus side, you will be able to clean it out and quickly fix it. Negative side, there will be little black coffee grind specks everywhere that you will continue to find when you host the 4th of July bar-b-q.
4. Your kids will again be 'starving'.
5. You will force the kids to stop the imaginative play of taking every pillow in the house to create a 'jumping pit' and make them watch television non-stop so they will not destroy everything in the house.
6. A door, drawer cover or chair will break. No matter how new it is. On extra special visits, the oven door might even fall off ;)
7. Your kids will watch you mop and scrub down the kitchen floor. Then they will say they are once again 'hungry'.
8. The cat will have a hair ball issue and throw up wherever the carpet is not soaked.
9. Your husband will have to run to the office to pick something up when you are in the middle of scrubbing the shower.
10. You will be ready for your guests, the house again spotless and then discover your toddler found the chocolate and got it all over him, the walls, the floor and the busted door.
11. You will be so happy to see your guests' smiles, you will forget all about the first ten items on the list.